After our 4-day tour in Osaka, we headed to Kyoto to experience the old Japanese traditional culture. Kyoto, by the way, is known for its rich culture, countless temples, shrines, old houses and other historical places and attractions.
That being so, I listed down 10 things we did in Kyoto, also, the places we visited. Happy reading!
1. Take a photo in Kyoto Tower.
Ohana in Kyoto
2. Ride Sagano Romantic Train.
View from Sagano Train
3. Chasing Geisha in Gion.
4. Visit Bamboo Forest in Arashimaya.
5. Eat Matcha Ice Cream!!!!! :)
6. Sightseeing in Fushimi Inari Shrine.
7. Walk through the 10,000 Torii Gates at Fushimi Inari
8. Try Okonomiyaki and Ice Scone in Fushimi Inari Shrine.